Morocco 8 oz Wholesale
Hydrate. Minimize large pores. Prepare skin for moisturizer.
8 oz Bath Size Mist
Hydrosols: rosemary, lavender, orange blossom
Essential Oils: tarragon, clove bud
Aroma: honey-like, floral, sweet
Please contact us for orders over quantity 75. email@example.com or 1-520-366-1641
How to use hydrosols and the benefits:
BENEFIT: Anti-wrinkle * Minimize large pores * Anti-acne * Regenerate * Hydrate * Firm * Clear skin * Stimulates micro circulation * Refresh * Set make-up * Prepare skin for moisturizer and nutrients.
USE: Mist face after cleansing with Morocco Soothing or India Stimulating Hydrosol. Apply Chakra Aroma Antiox Moisturizer. Rejuvenating and astringent. Cool and refreshing. Rev up cellular metabolism and balance the pH of skin to prepare for moisturizing. Impart skin with restorative properties while tightening pores. Hydrate and refresh throughout the day. Use as deodorant and body aroma, mood enhancer. MAKEUP: Mist face after applying makeup to set colors and powders. LIQUID SMUDGE: Neutralize odors in: hair, room, clothes. Use within 6 months.
INGREDIENTS: lavender, orange blossom, rosemary hydrosol, tarragon and clove essential oil.
COMMON SENSE CAUTION: keep in a dark cool place. Discontinue use if sensitivity occurs * not for internal use * keep out of reach of children * keep out of eyes. No synthetic ingredients or fragrance. Cruelty free.
- Facial Spray: Close your eyes and lightly mist your face.
- Body Spray: Lightly mist your body to feel cooled and refreshed. Depending on the aromatic intensity of the hydrosol used, your body will be left lightly fragranced.
- Gentle Hair Fragrancing Spray: Mist your hair to leave it hydrated and lightly fragranced.
- Deodorant Spray: Mist under arms and as needed elsewhere (avoid directly spraying genitals) to help prevent body odor. Hydrosols with antibacterial properties can be especially helpful in minimizing body odor.
- Foot Spray: Mist the tops and bottoms of feet to help control foot odor and to refresh your feet. Hydrosols with antibacterial properties can be especially helpful in minimizing foot odor.
- Anti-Itch Spray: Witch Hazel Hydrosol can help to ease itching caused by dry skin, dandruff and insect bites.
- Air Freshening Spray: Use hydrosols to freshen a room and to benefit from the emotional and therapeutic properties that are inherent with the chosen hydrosol(s). Simply spray the hydrosol within your space as you would most any room mist. Do be careful to avoid furniture, other people, pets, open beverages and foods.
- Linen Spray: Use hydrosols to freshen and fragrance sheets, towels and other linens.
- Aphrodisiac Room Mist: Look to AromaWeb's Aromatherapy Aphrodisiacs article for a clear definition of an aromatic aphrodisiac. The article explains how aphrodisiacs can help enhance sexual desire. One or more of the hydrosols shown below may act as an aphrodisiac for you, depending on your situation: Roman Chamomile,Frankincense, Geranium, Jasmine, Lavender, Lemon Balm (Melissa), Nutmeg,Patchouli, Peppermint, Rose, Spearmint, and Vetiver.
- Car Freshening Spray: Mist the interior of your car, avoiding polished, painted and fragile surfaces.
- Garment Freshening Spray: Lightly spray clothes (avoid sensitive and delicate fabrics) to impart a gentle aroma and to help eliminate unpleasant musty, smoky or other odors.
- Calming Spray: Mist your room, body and face using hydrosols that are reported to help reduce stress and anxiety. Angelica Root, German Chamomile, Roman Chamomile, Elderberry, Labrador Tea, Lavender, Melissa, Neroli, Patchouli, Rose and Vetiver hydrosols can help induce a sense of calm.
- Meditation/Prayer Spray: Hydrosols can be used to help enhance meditation and prayer. Angelica Root, Frankincense Hydrosol, Helichrysum Hydrosol Holy Basil (Tusli) and White Sage Hydrosol are those that immediately come to mind as being the most widely used hydrosols for spiritual applications.
- Purification Spray: Hydrosols can be used to help purify and cleanse a room or area.
- Chakra Sprays: Hydrosols can be incorporated into work on the seven primary Chakras. Essential oils that are helpful in balancing a specific chakra, their hydrosol counterparts can also be used.
- Wound Sprays: Angelica Root, Cistus (Rock Rose), Geranium, Helichrysum, Lavender, Tea Tree and Witch Hazel hydrosols can be used to help kill germs and promote the healing of minor wounds, cuts and abrasions.
- Monster Repellent: Calming hydrosols can be used to help calm and soothe babies and children.
Other Common Hydrosol Applications:
- Facial Toner: Cistus (Rock Rose), Clary Sage, Rose, Neroli (orange blossom) and Witch Hazel Hydrosols make wonderful toners. Other hydrosols that are heralded for their skin care use include Cucumber, Geranium, Lavender, Lemon Balm (Melissa), and Patchouli. Lemon Balm and Grapefruit Hydrosols are quite helpful for oily skin.
- Men's Aftershave: Hydrosols can be adapted for use as a men's aftershave.
- Styptic (helps stop bleeding of minor cuts and wound)
- Anti-Inflammatory: German Chamomile, Roman Chamomile, and Helichrysum are amongst the hydrosols that are the most potent anti-inflammatories. Other hydrosols with varying level of anti-inflammatory action include Clary Sage, Geranium, Holy Basil (Tulsi), Lavender, Lemon Balm (Melissa), Peppermint, Rose, Rosemary,Spearmint, Vetiver, Witch Hazel and Yarrow.
- Compresses: Hydrosols can be chilled or warmed and used in place of water for compresses.
- Aromatic Substitute for Water in Personal Care Recipes: Enhance your lotion, cream, room mist and other recipes that call for water. Substitute skin-safe hydrosols for the water called for in your recipes.
- Baby Wipe Moistening Solution: Handmade, natural baby wipes can be made using anti-inflammatory and calming hydrosols like Neroli Hydrosol, German Chamomile Hydrosol or Lavender Hydrosol.
- Finger Bowl: Hydrosol can be used in place of water within finger bowls.
Culinary and Internal UsesHydrosols are also used for their wonderful and diverse flavors for culinary and beverage flavoring purposes. Additionally, hydrosols have a wonderful reputation for their therapeutic benefit when used internally. Such usage, however, requires more care and precautionary awareness than topical or room fragrancing hydrosol usage. Hydrosols are water-based and are more prone to contamination than essential oils. When improperly stored or handled, hydrosols can become contaminated and potentially unsafe to consume.
Excerpted from AromaWeb
Hydrosols offer therapeutic benefit to the skin as a skin toner, facial splash, body perfume, deodorant, or air freshener. A hydrosol is a water-based replica of the essence of the plant from which it was distilled. It contains all of the healing and aromatic qualities of the plant, that remain after producing an essential oil via steam or water distillation. Monsoon Nectar spikes these hydrosols with essential oils to increase the therapeutic benefits and prolong the shelf life. Hydrosols are water soluble and much more gentle than their essential oil counterparts, and can be used directly on the skin. Note that their aromas are different than their essential oil counterparts, mostly mild and subtle, sometimes bright and fragrant. Most hydrosols have an herby or grassy note, indicative of their authentic and therapeutic properties. Hydrosols are known by many names: hydrolates, hydrolats, floral waters, or plant waters. Hydrosols are delicate and their freshness is prolonged under refrigeration. True, natural hydrosol contain no preservatives and should be treated as perishable. Use within 6 months.