Pomelo In A Jar- Facial Brush sold separately
Pomelo Retinoid Cleansing Mask with Patchouli + Sandalwood
Vitamin A is the first vitamin approved by the Food and Drug Administration as an anti-wrinkle agent that changes appearance of the skin surface and has anti-aging effects. Vitamin A is in a group of fat-soluble substances and belongs to the category of retinoids, which are scientifically proven to produce collagen in the skin and reduce fine lines and wrinkles. Pomelo In A Jar is a retinoid cleanser/mask.
A creamy, less foamy, lather. Leave on the skin for a minute or less for a topical healing boost of:
- Increased production of collagen
- Vitamin A + C
- White willow
- Witch hazel
Use at night or on cloudy days as citrus COULD create a sensitivity with the sun.
- Stimulate the production of new blood vessels in the skin
- Improves skin color
- Fade age spots and soften rough skin
- Anti-acne, anti-wrinkle
- Fade hyper pigmentation
- Build collagen
Immediate results are obvious, best results take a few months- so start NOW!
Key Ingredient Vitamin A : first vitamin approved by the Food and Drug Administration as an anti-wrinkle agent that changes appearance of the skin surface and has anti-aging effects. Belongs to the category of retinoids. Reduce fine lines and wrinkles by increasing the production of collagen. Fade age spots and soften rough skin.
- Emollient, ideal to lock in the moisture in the skin. Reduces signs of aging i.e. wrinkles. Especially good for people who have dry and flaky skin in the knees and elbow areas. Enhanced by vitamin E in African Shea butter.
- Treat stretch marks, especially for pregnant mothers. Helps replace the lost moisture in the skin and restores its elasticity, making the stretch marks less visible.
- Home remedy for wounds, burns, and scars, as these heal better when properly moisturized. Aside from moisturizing the area, it also acts as a barrier to protect the skin from further irritation. Appropriate for tattoo removal through laser surgery - use to quicken the healing process of the skin. Treat other skin disorders such as dermatitis and eczema and can even heal sunburns.
- Aides in reducing hair loss
- The stability and the presence of antioxidants in cocoa butter maintain usability even after two years.
- Renowned as one of the world’s best natural moisturizers. Rich in skin-loving, unique compounds, like vitamins A and E, the plant-derived butter also contains Vitamin F and essential fatty acids like linolenic acid, which can help the skin recover from conditions like eczema and help protect the skin from environmental damage. Cinnamic acid provides some protection against UV radiation and contributes to skin healing and calming, especially in conditions like acne.
- Additionally, it can enhance the skin’s elasticity, which can help keep cellulite at bay and improve the skin tone
- SPF of six and helps the skin retain moisture, preventing it from drying out.
- Effectiveness as an after-sun treatment as anti-inflammatory qualities and antioxidants help reduce swelling on the surface and speed up skin recovery.
- Easy to absorb because it has similar structure to the human body’s own sebum, or oil. Protecting the skin’s natural oil, it helps prevent dry, dehydrated complexions.
- Great conditioner for the hair and scalp and can help achieve shiny, revitalized locks.
- Moisturize and replenish skin and hair
- Excellent moisturizer for everyone, young or old. The natural extract is gentle and even suitable for babies’ sensitive skin and for people who suffer from conditions like eczema. Apply after a bath for an effective diaper rash or dry skin treatment.
- Anti-aging, with the fatty acids stimulating collagen production for a more youthful, plumped up complexion and diminished wrinkles.
- Rich in fatty acids and plant sterols, helps heal all manner of wounds and burns, as well as improving the appearance of scars. Vitamin A helps the skin heal while Vitamin F is soothing and replenishing for sensitive skin.
- Enhance the skin’s elasticity, which can help keep cellulite at bay and improve the skin tone
- Gentle on skin making it a good choice for people who have particularly dry or sensitive skin.
- Low pH which helps the skin retain its natural moisture.
- Hygroscopic / humectant - moisturize the skin by attracting water from the air.
- Anti-microbial and deep-cleaning qualities can help relieve redness and swelling, in addition to addressing the underlying infections.
- Moisturize skin, protect sensitive skin, relieve symptoms of acne, prevent premature aging, and soothe inflammatory skin conditions: Psoriasis, eczema, rosacea, and other common skin disorders can be mitigated or controlled by using this soap regularly
- Antioxidant properties, this soap is believed to reduce the signs of aging by minimizing wrinkles and encouraging blood flow to the skin.