Tangerine Dream: Vitamin A H2O Activated Powder Emulsion
Tangerine Dream Vitamin A H2O Activated Powder is very different!
This is a vitamin A emulsion with botanical powders and marine extracts that are freshly activated on your skin with a toner or water and instantly absorbed.
It is a myth that you can topically apply collagen to your skin for results~ Instead you must turn on your skin's ability to produce more collagen. High levels of topical Vitamin A and C turn on your skin's natural ability to produce collagen.
Tangerine peel butter - Organic. Vitamin A & C antioxidant rich, prevents free radical oxidation, anti-inflammatory, anti-wrinkle, exfoliating, stimulates new cell growth, promotes healing.
- Effective for treatment of acne and oily skin.
- Completely relieves stress and anxiety through its aromatherapy action.
- Sweet and tantalizing scent of Tangerine Butter stimulates the senses and soothes while moisturizing.
- Maintain a smooth and youthful skin, with vitamin C to help stimulate the production of collagen in your skin. Collagen is the protein responsible for making your skin supple.
- Smoothes fine lines, wrinkles, hyperpigmentation
Kelp - Potent anti-aging mineral & antioxidant rich, cellular damage repair.
Nourishes & revitalizes skin.
Zinc Oxide - astringent, ant- acne, promotes healing & soothes redness.
Panthenol DL - maintains skin elasticity & softness, improves the appearance & texture of the skin.
Aloe - Vitamin C & E are anti-aging, anti-acne, reduce redness, soothing, nourishing, promotes healing.
Use at night and avoid contact with sunlight.
Best Collagen Face Cream
Dream Cream helps synthesize Vitamin A and works in conjunction with Tangerine Dream. Applying vitamins A and C topically creates maximum anti-aging benefits by turning on your skin's natural ability to produce collagen~from improving texture and tone to fading under-eye circles.
Target Acne, Age Spots, Wrinkles and Large Pores for a smoother, more even complexion...apply at night and pump up the volume of your skin!
More gentle than Retinol or Retin A. The healing power of active ingredient zinc.
Organic tangerine peel butter is a natural form of vitamin A .
Squelch free radicals that break down collagen (your skin’s support structure) and contribute to fine lines and saggy skin.
Retinoids from vitamin A “turn on” cells responsible for making new collagen, strengthening your skin, and filling in fine lines below the surface by stimulating fibroblasts—the cells responsible for developing tissue that keeps skin firm and radiant—in the deep layers of your skin.
Clear acne, fade brown spots, strengthen the skin barrier (acid mantle) protecting your complexion from harmful irritants that attempt to attack the surface.
Night time use only. Massage into skin * Mist with a toner or water * Massage a second time to dissolve and melt Tangerine Dream into the skin. Leave on for a radiant, pumped up complexion come morning.
Treats pigment spots
Tangerine Dream is H2O activated and will feel a bit granular when you first apply it to your skin. Apply it to your face, neck, and chest, perhaps the back of your arms and hands.
Wet your hands with water (or mist with one of the toners) and massage into skin. The product is freshly activated by water or toner on the surface of your skin. The powders dissolve and melt into your skin to work on the cellular level. Activating Tangerine Dream (with water or a toner) on the surface of the skin creates a delivery system that penetrates deep into the cellular level. Freshly activated, these ingredients are at their most potent level and are instantly transported to the basal layer and the dermis – the target area of receptor cells. Tangerine Dream is special because tangerine peel butter is a natural form of vitamin A, which is highly effective in diminishing fine lines and wrinkles, fading brown spots, and smoothing out the texture and appearance of the skin without the harsh side effects of Renova, Retin A or Tretinoin, or Retinol.
ACTION: Exfoliates, firms and tones. Vitamin A is the natural, less assertive version of Retin A. Tangerine Dream will exfoliate your skin at the same time as giving it a boost of vitamin A and C, B12 and zinc. Vitamin A works by normalizing skin functions to corrects all skin conditions. In 1996 it was conclusively proven to be capable of reprogramming cells.
BENEFIT: Erase fine lines, hyper pigmentation or brown spots, even skin tone, re texturize surface of skin for a smoother, softer complexion. Minimize large pores, heal and prevent acne. The natural form of Vitamin A thickens and stimulates the dermis – where your collagen, elastin and blood vessels are – so it reduces wrinkles and increases blood flow to the surface of the skin. Vitamin A actually increases the deposition of collagen; slowing down the normal aging breakdown of your collagen and elastin. Visible results are immediate and cumulative.
USE: At night time only to avoid contact with the sun. This product exfoliates, moisturizes, and nourishes the skin. Use withing
* Apply 1 pump to your face, neck, the back of your hands ~ any place you want to fade sun spots, smooth wrinkles and improve the texture of your skin. It will feel a bit granular.
* Wet your hands with water (or mist with Morocco or India Toner) and massage into skin to dissolve the powder emulsion.
* Tangerine Dream is activated by water/toner on the surface of your skin. The powders dissolve and melt into your skin to start working on the cellular level. Use alone or layer Dream Cream around eyes and lips.
Determine How Often To Use: Start with 2-3 x’s per week at night only. As a treatment, use up to 5 days consecutively or when your skin starts to exfoliate (maybe fewer days). Alternately, moisturize daily with Dream Cream, Green Tea Body Balm, or a Chakra Aroma Antiox Moisturizer.
OPTIMAL USE: Twice a week and you will reap benefits. For maximum effect, use every night for 5 nights, then alternate with Dream Cream for 5 nights. You should, however, take it slowly, gradually building up your skin’s strength. This can take months. If your skin becomes red, flaky and irritated, use less frquently Tangerine Dream, and use more frequently Dream Cream. Slowly increase again in 1-2 weeks. You might feel activity in the skin. Some people like this feeling and some don’t. The secret to achieving a Vitamin A tolerance is to listen to your skin and slow down the active product if you don’t like what you are seeing or feeling. Figure out a balance to how often you use Tangerine Dream.
AROMATHERAPEUTIC BENEFIT: Uplifting, refreshing, cheering
NOTE: Tangerine Dream will dispense in a creamier, firmer consistency in cooler temperatures and will be more liquid in warmer temperatures.
CAUTION: If pregnant, thinking of being so or breastfeeding, please discuss the use of any Vitamin A product with your doctor. We recommend that you cease their use during this period, as it is not known conclusively whether a developing fetus will be affected; the research is still happening. Citrus oils can create skin sensitivity when exposed to sunlight. Use only at night. COMMON SENSE CAUTION: Keep in a dark cool place. Discontinue use if sensitivity occurs * not for internal use * keep out of reach of children * keep out of eyes. Use at night only. Do not apply Tangerine Dream if you are going out into sunlight. No synthetic ingredients or fragrance. Cruelty free.
Active Ingredients: Vitamin A, Aloe, Kelp, Panthenol DL, Zinc Oxide
- normalises blood flow and helps to reduce the symptoms of rosacea
- increases the rate of wound healing
- exfoliates – making skin smooth and even-toned
- repairs the cellular structure of the epidermis – optimising your UV protection
- decreases clustering of melanin granules – so reducing brown spots or pigmentation
- decreases sebum production and thus treats acne brilliantly
- promotes a healthy cellular membrane
- helps in the eradication of pre-cancerous skin lesions
- improves hydration both in and around the cell by doing all of the above
- ALOE VERA
- Aloe vera contains antioxidant vitamins A, C and E — plus vitamin B12, folic acid and choline. Antioxidants neutralize free radicals that cause premature aging.
- It contains eight enzymes, including aliiase, alkaline phosphatase, amylase, bradykinase, carboxypeptidase, catalase, cellulase, lipase and peroxidase that reduce inflammation.
- Four fatty acids are present, including cholesterol, campesterol, beta-sisosterol and lupeol — all providing anti-inflammatory results.
- Minerals such as calcium, copper, selenium, chromium, manganese, magnesium, potassium, sodium and zinc are present in aloe vera.
- It provides 12 anthraquinones — or compounds known as laxatives. Among these are aloin and emodin, which act as analgesics, antibacterials and antivirals.
- The hormones called auxins and gibberellins are present; they help with healing wounds and have anti-inflammatory properties.
- Aloe vera provides sugars, such as monosaccharides (glucose and fructose) and polysaccharides which moisturize the skin and maintain the acid mantle.
- Soothes rashes and skin irritations
- Treats burns
- Heals external cold sores
- Moisturizes scalp and soothes dandruff
- Boosts the Immune System
- Provides antioxidants and reduces inflammation
Vitamin A, for instance, plays a critical role in maintaining healthy vision, neurological function and healthy skin because it’s an antioxidant that reduces inflammation. Vitamin C is another important component found in aloe vera; it protects the body from cardiovascular disease, prenatal health problems, eye disease and even skin wrinkling. Vitamin E benefits include being a powerful antioxidant that reduces free radical damage, fights inflammation and helps naturally slow the aging of cells. These antioxidant properties are also helpful when you’re exposed to cigarette smoke or UV rays from sunlight — they protect the skin from skin cancer and fight skin inflammation after exposure to the sun. Aloe vera can also naturally treat acne and eczema since it helps the healing process in the skin. Bradykinase, also present in aloe vera, helps reduce excessive inflammation when applied to the skin topically.
SEA KELP - mineral and antioxidant rich seaweed is incredibly nourishing for the skin.
- Potent anti-aging properties
- Prevent damage to amino acids and protects the cell’s membrane
- Protects against damage caused by free radicals
- "Re-organise" the cell membrane to reverse cell damage and restore them to their healthy state.
- High iodine, mineral and antioxidant content helps moisturize and soften the skin, helping it retain moisture. Elements in kelp easily penetrate the skin to remove toxins, soothe and hydrate the skin, keeping it smooth. If you suffer with breakouts then Sea Kelp is beneficial, it has anti-inflammatory properties which will help reduce the inflammation that causes red, painful breakouts.
- Photo-Induced Aging - Heals skin and wounds, reducing tenderness associated with sunburns.
- Soften chapped skin
- Acne/Large pores - Astringent qualities reduce the appearance of blemishes, skin irritation, inflammation, and the number and severity of acne breakouts antibacterial
- Anti-inflammatory properties that help speed wound healing to help skin recover - Rosacea, Psoriasis, Eczema: mostly inflammatory diseases
- Warts: Studies have shown that topical zinc was effective in treating viral warts in 80 percent of participants.
- Diaper rash
- Dandruff: Also called “seborrhoeic dermatitis,” zinc oxide is a proven treatment for the condition.