Yoga In Sedona Spa Retreat
Sedona Yoga Spa Retreat: Chrysalis Transformation is about supporting this shift of change that we are all experiencing with Bath Culture, nurturing touch, light, and sound, yin yoga, movement and dance experienced as the healing modalities that they are. I firmly believe the better you feel the more expansive you become. As you make way for something new, revive and rejuvenate your spirit under the auspicious July new moon, and bask in the energy of manifesting the next version of your SELF! You are invited to take the plunge, it will feel so good!
$2,295.00 Retreat is four nights and includes:
- Daily Yoga Practice / Morning Meditation/ Breathwork
- Walking and Hiking Trails
- Delicious Organic Food at home / Sedona’s Best Restaurants
- Supportive Lifestyle Forums: Ayurveda + Chinese Medicines, Art
- Salt Water Pool /Hot Tub
- Time to rest, relax and reset in a breathtakingly beautiful environment
- Chakra Balancing Facial, Chakra Aroma Set, Massage + Biophoton Sessions
- Ecstatic Dance
- Transportation to hikes, outings, restaurants, Natural Grocers, and Crystal Magic
- Luxurious Accommodations
- Sound Alchemy Journey
- Shamanic outing on the land. New Moon Ceremony.
Not included: Airfare to Phoenix or Flagstaff. Shuttle to Sedona from Phoenix about $100 roundtrip. 3 meals at Sedona’s best restaurants. Budget $15-$30 per plate. Incidentals and alcohol not included.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org 520-366-1641
Reserve your space with a friend and receive a 5 % discount. Inquire about an optional 5th night with a visit to John Barnes 's Therapy On The Rocks for a 1 hour Myofacial Release Treatment and continue to relax in our beautiful sanctuary. Expect 8-10 other yogis coming together to bask in the warmth of the Southwest summer! Longer, warmer days allows for more play and swimming! Our sanctuary is beautifully appointed with Balinese furniture and has a salt water pool and hot tub. Come to unwind and reset during the energy of the July new moon. Space is limited to just us!