Sedona and the Verde Valley Yoga & Hiking Retreat : Manifesting With The Moon Chrysalis Transformation
Please contact to inquire.
1 women $1380.00 or 2 women $2,635.00
The more expansive you are, the better you feel! All levels of yoga experience welcome- this is a solo retreat customized for you! Dates are flexible and changes take place all of the time, so please send an inquiry. We will meet virtually via Zoom or Facetime so I can customize your retreat before you arrive.
This private yoga retreat is for 1 women or 2 female friends interested in manifesting with the moon and cultivating energy, health, and vitality. Perfect for people looking for transformation on all levels. If your world is a reflection of yourself, "like attracts like" and it makes sense to cultivate your best image inside and out!
Ready to reset? Join Marna Woo in the red-rock buttes, steep canyon walls, and pine forests of sacred Sedona and the Verde Valley. Both water and the moon represent the subconscious, emotions, and dreams, your fluidity, and flexibility. Harness the vibration of Sedona, the energy of the moon cycles, and the power of essential oils for the ultimate self care to nurture, revive, and rejuvenate your spirit. Receive the cosmic energy of Sedona to recharge your biorhythms, experience healing therapies, aromatherapy, yoga, and meditation. Surrounded by the natural outdoor beauty of the Sedona Red Rocks and the lush Verde Valley, this retreat will immerse you in nature as you've never experienced before.
- 2 nights accommodations (King Size Bed)
- Chrysalis transformation questionnaire / welcome
- Ayurveda and moon phases
- Chakra balancing meditation/ activation
- Chakra aroma set (7 antioxidant moisturizers)
- 3 yoga classes: active or gentle and trataka meditation
- Tuzigoot National Monument
- Hike / meditation at Amitabha Stupa and Peace Park
- Time for journaling, hiking, and exploring Sedona and the Verde Valley
Whats Not Included:
- Airfare to Phoenix or Flagstaff
- Shuttle to Sedona from Phoenix (100 USD roundtrip) or Flagstaff
- Meals, incidentals, and alcohol
During this retreat, food is not included. However, we will take two dinners and one breakfast / brunch together at a healthy restaurant (price not included in retreat price). I encourage a cleansing vibe and the area restaurants have all of the options. We also have conventional and organic grocery stores. Organic coffee, teas, and alkaline or structured water are provided.
Shuttles to Sedona run frequently from Sky Harbor Airport. Contact Monsoon Nectar first so that I can help orchestrate your plan. Look up Groome Transportation/Shuttle Services for shuttle timetable. For more information on how to get to the venue from this airport, please send an inquiry. Or you will need your own car or you can rent a car in Phoenix, Flagstaff, or Sedona.
What is Bath Culture? I believe in feeling better through the tried and true benefits of good health, a green lifestyle, and daily self-care, which can be as simple as a bath or a walk. Yoga, body treatments, and other healing modalities support balance and freedom in your mental, physical, and spiritual being. The fusion of all of this is self-care, which I call Bath Culture.
Throughout history and many cultures, people have turned to Bath Culture for rest, contemplation, and renewal. Applying moisturizing botanicals and essential oils can not only protect your skin but stimulate areas of your limbic system, which is a part of your brain that plays a role in emotions, behaviors, sense of smell, and long-term memory.
Similar to the number of days in the cycle of the moon, your skin regenerates approximately every 27 days and is the largest organ of your body, your immune system, and your sensory system. Let us honor this internal cycle with moon rituals and anointing the body with essential oils, which inspires my mantra get in touch with your skin!
For this reason, please do not bring or wear perfume during this retreat.
Please take into consideration your instructor is allergic and sensitive to chemical fragrances. Enjoy a clean and green environment without fragrances in the toiletries, household cleaning, and laundry. On this note, please refrain from using scented products while on your retreat (perfume, perfumed toiletries, heavy laundry scents, etc.)
Please contact to inquire about availability.
The 3 pillars of transformation:
- Spiritual: Consultation, intention setting, yoga, pranayama (breath work)
- Mental: Chakra Balancing Meditation
- Physical: Yoga, Bath Culture healing bath/body treatments
The use of essential oils for therapeutic, spiritual, hygienic, and ritualistic purposes goes back to a number of ancient civilizations including the Chinese, Indians, Egyptians, Greeks, and Romans. Scientifically proven health benefits of a hot shower or bath:
- Lower blood sugar
- Fall asleep faster (hot water relaxes the body and better prepares you for falling asleep)
- Lower blood pressure (studies have shown that soaking in a hot bath can lower your blood pressure)
- Relieve muscle tension (hot showers can relieve tension and soothe stiff muscles)
- Have cleaner, healthier skin (a good soak in hot water, be it a bath or shower, can open up the pores in your skin, and if the water is clean, then it can wash some of the dirt and toxins from your skin)
- Moisturize your skin (you may not like the wrinkled skin you get after a hot bath, but it actually has a good effect on it)
- Improve blood circulation
- Help relieve cold or flu symptoms
- Reduce headaches (most types of headaches are caused by the narrowing of blood vessels in the head. The positive effect of the hot water on your blood vessels can be used to alleviate the pressure on those blood vessels and cure your headache)
- Help you feel better about yourselves (a hot bath is also a great way to reduce daily anxiety as well and make you feel good all-around)
Monsoon Nectar Skin Care
Chakra Balancing / Aromatherapy Facial
walking and hiking trails, delicious organic food, float spa, ecstatic dance, rest and relax in a breathtakingly beautiful environment.
The venue is near the following places:
- Old Town Cottonwood/restaurants
- Montezuma Castle National Monument and Well
- Tuzigoot National Monument
- Sedona Vortexes
- Natural Grocers
- ChocolaTree Organic Oasis
- Fresh and Natural Thai Kitchen
- Farm A Go-Go
- Bocce Pizzeria
- Other shops, grocery stores, cinemas, and restaurants
- Oak Creek and Verde River access
- Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX) - 2 hours
- Flagstaff Pulliam Airport (FLG) - 45 minutes
- Hiking options: vortexes, creekside, waterfall, Montezuma's Well ruin site
- Meals out at a restaurant together (meal price not included in retreat)
- Outing/hike to Amitabha Stupa and Peace Park
- Layered clothing
- Sun hat and sun clothing
- Appropriate shoes i.e. hiking shoes, boots, tennis shoes, water shoes, sandals, flip flops
- Yoga clothes
- Toiletries and natural sunscreen. Please leave perfume and scented products at home.
- Extra water
- Sketch pad
- Earplugs / sleep mask - if you need these. However, the room is very quiet and not too bright.