TANGERINE DREAM is very different...
Bacteria breeds in water so Monsoon Nectar formulas do not contain water. Tangerine Dream is water activated so it will feel a bit granular when you first apply it to your skin. Massage the emulsion into the skin on your face, neck, and chest, perhaps the back of your arms and hands. Wet your hands with water (or mist with a toner) to activate powders and massage a second time into skin. The powdered emulsion freshly activated by water or toner dissolves and melts into your skin to work on the cellular level. Activating Tangerine Dream on the surface of the skin creates a nutrient rich delivery system that penetrates deep into the cellular level. Freshly activated, these ingredients are at their most potent level and are instantly transported to the basal layer and the dermis – the target area of receptor cells. Tangerine Dream is special because tangerine peel butter is a natural form of vitamin A, which is highly effective in diminishing fine lines and wrinkles, fading brown spots, and smoothing out the texture and appearance of the skin without the harsh side effects of Renova, Retin A or Tretinoin, or Retinol.
Determine How Often To Use: Start with 2-3 x’s per week at night only. As a treatment, use up to 5 days consecutively or when your skin starts to exfoliate (maybe fewer days). Then take a break. Take it slow gradually building up your skin's strength for vitamin A and figure out a balance in how often you use Tangerine Dream. Moisturize daily with Dream Cream, Green Tea Body Balm, or a Chakra Aroma Antiox Moisturizer. Dream Cream is a companion product (used together or alternately) that helps synthesize Vitamin A and works in conjunction with Tangerine Dream. 1o0% natural and organic ingredients (without chemicals, fragrances or stabilizers) will dispense in a creamier firmer consistency in cooler temps and will be more liquid in warmer temps. If pregnant or breastfeeding please discuss the use of any vitamin A product with your doctor. Citrus oils can create sensitivity when the skin is exposed to sunlight. Use only at night.
Active Ingredients: Vitamin A, Aloe, Kelp, Panthenol DL, Zinc Oxide
- normalises blood flow and helps to reduce the symptoms of rosacea
- increases the rate of wound healing
- exfoliates – making skin smooth and even-toned
- repairs the cellular structure of the epidermis – optimising your UV protection
- decreases clustering of melanin granules – so reducing brown spots or pigmentation
- decreases sebum production and thus treats acne brilliantly
- promotes a healthy cellular membrane
- helps in the eradication of pre-cancerous skin lesions
- improves hydration both in and around the cell by doing all of the above
- ALOE VERA
- Aloe vera contains antioxidant vitamins A, C and E — plus vitamin B12, folic acid and choline. Antioxidants neutralize free radicals that cause premature aging.
- It contains eight enzymes, including aliiase, alkaline phosphatase, amylase, bradykinase, carboxypeptidase, catalase, cellulase, lipase and peroxidase that reduce inflammation.
- Four fatty acids are present, including cholesterol, campesterol, beta-sisosterol and lupeol — all providing anti-inflammatory results.
- Minerals such as calcium, copper, selenium, chromium, manganese, magnesium, potassium, sodium and zinc are present in aloe vera.
- It provides 12 anthraquinones — or compounds known as laxatives. Among these are aloin and emodin, which act as analgesics, antibacterials and antivirals.
- The hormones called auxins and gibberellins are present; they help with healing wounds and have anti-inflammatory properties.
- Aloe vera provides sugars, such as monosaccharides (glucose and fructose) and polysaccharides which moisturize the skin and maintain the acid mantle.
- Soothes rashes and skin irritations
- Treats burns
- Heals external cold sores
- Moisturizes scalp and soothes dandruff
- Boosts the Immune System
- Provides antioxidants and reduces inflammation
Vitamin A, for instance, plays a critical role in maintaining healthy vision, neurological function and healthy skin because it’s an antioxidant that reduces inflammation. Vitamin C is another important component found in aloe vera; it protects the body from cardiovascular disease, prenatal health problems, eye disease and even skin wrinkling. Vitamin E benefits include being a powerful antioxidant that reduces free radical damage, fights inflammation and helps naturally slow the aging of cells. These antioxidant properties are also helpful when you’re exposed to cigarette smoke or UV rays from sunlight — they protect the skin from skin cancer and fight skin inflammation after exposure to the sun. Aloe vera can also naturally treat acne and eczema since it helps the healing process in the skin. Bradykinase, also present in aloe vera, helps reduce excessive inflammation when applied to the skin topically.
SEA KELP - mineral and antioxidant rich seaweed is incredibly nourishing for the skin.
- Potent anti-aging properties
- Prevent damage to amino acids and protects the cell’s membrane
- Protects against damage caused by free radicals
- "Re-organise" the cell membrane to reverse cell damage and restore them to their healthy state.
- High iodine, mineral and antioxidant content helps moisturize and soften the skin, helping it retain moisture. Elements in kelp easily penetrate the skin to remove toxins, soothe and hydrate the skin, keeping it smooth. If you suffer with breakouts then Sea Kelp is beneficial, it has anti-inflammatory properties which will help reduce the inflammation that causes red, painful breakouts.
- Photo-Induced Aging - Heals skin and wounds, reducing tenderness associated with sunburns.
- Soften chapped skin
- Acne/Large pores - Astringent qualities reduce the appearance of blemishes, skin irritation, inflammation, and the number and severity of acne breakouts antibacterial
- Anti-inflammatory properties that help speed wound healing to help skin recover - Rosacea, Psoriasis, Eczema: mostly inflammatory diseases
- Warts: Studies have shown that topical zinc was effective in treating viral warts in 80 percent of participants.
- Diaper rash
- Dandruff: Also called “seborrhoeic dermatitis,” zinc oxide is a proven treatment for the condition.